Known issues in this update
- After upgrading to build 4.6.258, you will see that the members are no longer removed from shadowPrincipal objects when role is manually deactivated (Close-PAMRequest)
- Microsoft Identity Manager 2016 Service Pack 2 (SP2) build 18.104.22.168
Issues fixed and improvements added in this update
- Search results don't cause errors because profiles assigned tousers are already deleted from Active Directory (AD)
- Resolves issue where approvals created prior to 4.5.412.0 buildcannot be approved after MIM Service Pack 2 is installed
- Language pack reinstall no longer overwrites customer defined RCDCstrings
- MIM Portal renders synchronization rules' attribute mappingscorrectly in Firefox browser
- Approval workflows allow a request's displayName to contain adouble quote
- RCDC validation errors handling improved
- Several accessibility bugs and other MIM Portal bugs fixed
- Joiner tab disconnectors area is now resizable
- PAM Monitoring service processing of expired PAM requests is moreefficient
- New parameter -PrivGroupName added into New-PAMGroup cmdlet
New-PAMGroup-SourceDomain “CONTOSO” -SourceGroupName "GroupA" -PrivGroupName"PAM_GroupA"
- Set-PAMGroup cmdlet now allows groups to be renamed in MIM and inPRIV domain after a source group is renamed
Set-PAMGroup-Group (Get-PAMGroup -PrivDisplayName"PRIV.CONTOSO.87172ce5-92a4-4d6e-8f59-46fffcb64170")-SourceAccountName "GroupTestB"
- New-PAMUser cmdlet no longer sets ‘Password not required’ flag fornew users
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time|
The third-partyproducts that this article discusses are manufactured by companies that areindependent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise,about the performance or reliability of these products.