- You create a new sales order in the Sales Order Entry (40.100.00) screen for a lot-tracked or serial-tracked inventory ID.
- You click the Duplicate Order button to create a second sales order that uses the first sales order that you created.
- You change the inventory ID on the second sales order to a different lot-tracked or serial-tracked inventory ID.
- You finish the second sales order, and then Process Manager (40.400.00) creates a shipper.
- You open the shipper in the Shippers (40.110.00) screen and review the value that defaulted into the Quantity Shipped box from the duplicate sales order that you created.
Hotfix information for Microsoft Dynamics SLA supported hotfix is now available from Microsoft. However, this hotfix is intended to correct only the problem that is described in this article. Apply this hotfix only to systems that are experiencing this specific problem. This hotfix might receive additional testing. Therefore, if you are not severely affected by this problem, we recommend that you wait for the next Microsoft Dynamics SL Service Pack that contains this hotfix as specified in the "Status" section in this article.
To resolve this problem, click the "View and request hotfix downloads" link at the top of this article to obtain the hotfix.
Note If additional issues occur or any troubleshooting is required, you might have to create a separate service request. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for this specific hotfix. To create a separate service request, visit the following Microsoft website:
File informationThe English version of this hotfix has the file attributes (or later file attributes) that are listed in the following table. The dates and times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). When you view the file information, it is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.
Microsoft Dynamics SL 7.0 Feature Pack 1 (FP1)
|Changed Files||Date||File Version|
Installation informationInstall this hotfix by following the installation instructions that are included in the hotfix download.
PrerequisitesFor information about the prerequisites for this hotfix, see the installation instructions that are included in the hotfix download.
Restart requirementIf you are prompted, restart the computer after you install the hotfix.
Removal informationYou cannot remove this hotfix.
This problem was reported as issue number 21906.
ID Bài viết: 2406827 - Xem lại Lần cuối: 03-02-2017 - Bản sửa đổi: 2