1. Launch Excel.
2. Enter the following data in cells A1:C5:
Please note that the initial value of the B4 is 50.
3. Filter the column Color to show only Red.In column X only to values are shown, 20 and 40.
4. Select the cell with the values 20 and 40, B3 and B5, and press Ctrl+C.
5. Select the cell C2 and press Ctrl+V.Only the value 20 is shown.
6. Modify the filter to show all the colors.
The value 50 in cell B4 was replaced by value 40.
- Excel pastes the copied data into consecutive rows or columns. If the paste area contains hidden rows or columns, you might need to unhide the paste area to see all of the copied cells.
ID Bài viết: 2409781 - Xem lại Lần cuối: 17-05-2012 - Bản sửa đổi: 1