- The issues that the update package fixes.
- The prerequisites for installing the update package.
- Whether you must restart the computer after you install the update package.
- Whether the update package is replaced by any other update package.
- Whether you must make any registry changes.
- The files that the update package contains.
Issue that this update package fixesThis cumulative update also includes the following previously released updates:
- 972723 No entry tone or exit tone is played to Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) users to indicate that someone from a Live Meeting console has joined or has left a Live Meeting conference in Office Communications Server 2007 R2
Update package information
Download CenterThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the CAS.msp package now.
Release Date: November 2010
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
By Contacting Microsoft SupportA supported hotfix is available from Microsoft. However, this hotfix is intended to correct only the problem that is described in this article. Apply this hotfix only to systems that are experiencing the problem described in this article. This hotfix might receive additional testing. Therefore, if you are not severely affected by this problem, we recommend that you wait for the next software update that contains this hotfix.
If the hotfix is available for download, there is a "Hotfix download available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If this section does not appear, contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support to obtain the hotfix.
Note If additional issues occur or if any troubleshooting is required, you might have to create a separate service request. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for this specific hotfix. For a complete list of Microsoft Customer Service and Support telephone numbers or to create a separate service request, visit the following Microsoft website: Note The "Hotfix download available" form displays the languages for which the hotfix is available. If you do not see your language, it is because a hotfix is not available for that language.
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this update package.
Restart requirementYou have to restart the computer after you apply this update package.
Hotfix replacement informationThis hotfix package replaces hotfix package 969823. For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Registry informationTo use one of the update packages in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
Update package installation informationTo install this update package, install the OCS2007R2-KB2410679-amd64-CAS.msp package on the following computers:
- Office Communications Server 2007 R2 - Standard Edition
- Office Communications Server 2007 R2 - Enterprise Edition Consolidated
- Office Communications Server 2007 R2 - Enterprise Edition Distributed - Front End
Note When you apply this update on servers that run Windows 2008 and have the User Account Control (UAC) enabled, make sure that you start the installation of the update (.msp) by using the elevated Command Prompt. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click All Programs, click Accessories, and then right-click
- Click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- Start the update (.msp) at the command prompt.
Removal informationTo remove this update package, use the Add or Remove Programs feature in Control Panel.
You have to restart the computer after you uninstall the update for Office Communications Server 2007 R2, Conferencing Announcement Service. Sometimes, when you try to uninstall the update package, you are prompted for the source CD. If this behavior occurs, insert the source CD, or provide the path where the source files can be found.
File informationThis hotfix may not contain all the files that you must have to fully update a product to the latest build. This hotfix contains only the files that you must have to correct the issue that is listed in this article.
After the update is installed, the global version of this update has the file attributes, or a later version of the file attributes, that are listed in the following table:
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time||Platform|
968802 Updates for Communications Server 2007 R2
ID Bài viết: 2410679 - Xem lại Lần cuối: 19-11-2010 - Bản sửa đổi: 1