Alternatively, you can configure Internet Explorer to go to the intranet site directly by using one of the following methods.
Method 1: Using Tools menu in Internet Explorer:
Click Internet Options, click the Advanced tab, check the option Go to an intranet site for a single word entry in the Address bar.
Method 2: Using Group Policy:
Local or Domain Administrators can configure this setting by using Group Policy.
- Click Start, click Run, type gpedit.msc, and then click OK.
- Expand User Configuration, expand Administrative Templates, expand Windows Components, expand Internet Explorer.
- Then expand Internet Settings, expand Advanced Settings, expand Browsing, Set Go to an intranet site for a single word entry in the Address bar according to your desired settings. You have to update policies or restart the computer to apply changes.
Important :This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
322756 How to back up and restore the registry in Windows
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
- Locate and then click the following registry subkey:
- On the Edit menu, point to New, click DWORD Value, and then add the following registry value:
Value Name: GotoIntranetSiteForSingleWordEntry
Value Type: REG_DWORD
Value Data: 1
If Internet Explorer detects that it is also an intranet site, then it will suggest the intranet site through the notification bar, situated at the bottom of the Internet Explorer window. The notification bar would say "Do you want to go to http://<sitename>?". When you click yes, Internet Explorer 9 automatically adds the site to the inline auto-complete list.
The next time the intranet site name is typed in, Internet Explorer 9 will offer it with a / at the end of the word automatically and pressing enter will take you to the intranet site.
ID Bài viết: 2411821 - Xem lại Lần cuối: 19-08-2011 - Bản sửa đổi: 1