a. Run the file 416963_intl_i386_zip.exe
b. Run the file DynamicsAX2009-KB982812-SP1.exe
c. Run the file AxUpdate.exe
d. Execute all steps related to upgrade checklist
2. Click Basic > Setup > Brazil > Brazilian parameters to open the Brazilian parameters form. Basic > Setup > Brazil > Brazilian parameters to open the Brazilian parameters form.
3. On the General tab, verify if the following check boxes are enabled:
· Enable Brazilian features – Activate the Brazilian functionality.
· Enable Fiscal Book Integration – Activate the validation of required information for fiscal book integration.
· Enable NF-e (federal) – Activate the NF-e (federal) process.
4. Click the NF-e (federal) tab. NF-e (federal) tab.
5. Under the NF-e (federal) field group, in the Distinguished Name field, verify if the name of the digital certificate used to assign the XML messages to an NF-e is specified.
Note: The user who is set up in the AOS service must have access rights to use this certificate. : The user who is set up in the AOS service must have access rights to use this certificate.
6. In the Time to allow NF-e approved cancelation field, verify if there is value related to maximum number of hours to cancel an NF-e after it has been approved.
7. In the NF-e XML Schema file field, enter the path and file name of the XML schema file used to validate an NF-e XML message.
8. Select the Pre-printed security form check box to indicate that pre-printed forms are used in the Security form contingency.
9. In the NF-e version field choose the Version 4. Pay attention in this point, because if you are using the version 3 and you want to change to the version 4, no documents can be in process. You cannot change the version number if an NF-e with Fiscal document status as Created, Rejected, or Rejected – no fix is available.
10. Use the Web services created for the Version 3, updating the following fields:
· The Version field, specify the current version of the layout. (Version 2.00)
· The Internet address field, specify the Internet address for the Web service.
11. Click Generate to generate the Web services. A corresponding record is created in the Service references form for each Web service.
ID Bài viết: 2419308 - Xem lại Lần cuối: 05-08-2011 - Bản sửa đổi: 1