- You copy a range of cells that contain Enhanced Metafile (EMF) files and Windows Metafile (WMF) files in Microsoft Office Excel 2007.
- You paste the cells by using the Paste as Picture feature.
Registry key informationImportant This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit in the Open box, and then click OK.
- Locate and then select the following registry subkey:
- On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
- Type RecordPicturesToMetafilePlus, and then press ENTER.
- In the Details pane, right-click RecordPicturesToMetafilePlus, and then click Modify.
- In the Value data box, type 1, and then click OK.
- Exit Registry Editor.
ID Bài viết: 2423462 - Xem lại Lần cuối: 27-10-2010 - Bản sửa đổi: 1