- The EUM AA that is associated with the OCS pool that has a display name that contains space characters must be removed and then replaced with an EUM AA that has a display name that contains no space characters.
- The configuration steps that are needed to integrate the EUM AA with the OCS pool must be followed.
- Exchange Management Console (EMC) or from the Exchange Management Shell (EMS)
- Communications Server front-end server
Managing UM Auto Attendants
After the EUM AA is re-created, you can use one the following Exchange PowerShell cmdlet from the EMS to associate the EUM Dial plan with the Office Communications Server pool object:
Exchange 2007 - %Program Files%\...\Scripts>.\ExchUcUtil.ps1
Exchange 2010 - %Program Files%\...\Scripts>.\v14\ExchUcUtil.ps1
To make sure that the new EUM AA is recognized by the OCS pool infrastructure, follow these steps:
- On an OCS Pool Front End Server, open Windows Explorer, and then browse to the following folder:
%Program Files%\Common Files\Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007\Support\
- Double-click the OcsUmUtil.exe file to start it.
- In the Exchange UM Integration Utility dialog box, click Load Data.
- From the Exchange UM Dial Plan Forest drop-down selector, select the forest domain that is hosting the OCS and EUM infrastructure.
- Use the Add or Edit button in the Exchange UM Integration Utility dialog box to configure the new EUM AA.
- If the EUM dial plan for the OCS pool supports a System Attendant (SA) configuration, make sure that the SA configuration is added together with the EUM AA configuration in the Exchange UM Integration Utility dialog box.
- When the configuration is complete, close the Exchange UM Integration Utility dialog box.
- Download the OCS 2007 R2 Resource Kit Tools, and then install them onto the Windows client that hosts the OC client.
- On the OC client that is providing the error, turn on the client logging feature that is available on the General tab through the OC client's Tools, Options menu.
- Click to select the Turn logging on in Communicator check box.
- Click OK.
- Use the OC client to dial in to the EUM AA to re-create the error message.
- Exit the OC client.
- Use Windows Explorer on the Windows client to locate the following folder:
%Program Files%\Office Communications Server 2007 R2\ResKit\Tracing
- Double-click the Snooper.exe file to start the Snooper SIP capture utility.
- Use Snooper to locate and then open the following file:
- Use the search feature of Snooper.exe to search for the following string:
"The application specified an invalid request-uri"
- The results of the search should resemble the following SIP response packet information:
Start-Line: SIP/2.0 400 Bad request
From: "Thomas Anderson"<sip:firstname.lastname@example.org>;tag=d188533aa4;epid=d01f1abc1f
CSeq: 1 INVITE
Authentication-Info: TLS-DSK qop="auth", opaque="F952C736", srand="54B4DF14", snum="15",
rspauth="8f86570efd6df642296ea281242bdc684db93fb1", targetname="ocsserver.contoso.com", realm="SIP Communications
Via: SIP/2.0/TLS 10.0.0.122:49382;ms-received-port=49382;ms-received-cid=1C2C00
ms-diagnostics: 1;reason="Service Unavailable";AppUri="http%3A%2F%2Fwww.microsoft.com%2FLCS
%2FExumRouting";reason="The application specified an invalid request-uri";source="ocsserver.contoso.com"
ID Bài viết: 2431925 - Xem lại Lần cuối: 03-09-2013 - Bản sửa đổi: 1