These errors do not affect the functionality of the Profile Synchronization feature, and you can safely ignore them.
It is possible to work around the issue by deleting and re-creating the User Profile Service application.
NoteBe aware that using this workaround may delete the existing user profile, social tag data, and notes data.
To delete and re-create the User Profile Service application, follow these steps:
- In SharePoint Server 2010, click Central Administration in the navigation pane, and then click Manage service applications on the Application Management menu.
- Select User Profile Service Application, and then delete it without deleting the data.
- In the dialog box that appears, clear the Delete data associated with the Service Applications option.
- Delete the Sync database from the SQL Server.
- Create a new User Profile Service Application from the Manage service applications page by using the existing user profile and social databases.
- Use the previous database names for the user profile and social databases.
- Click Central Administration in the navigation pane, click Manage services on server on the System Settings menu, and then enable the User Profile Synchronization service.
- Re-create the synchronization connections, and then start full profile synchronization.
2352342 Description of the SharePoint Server 2010 Cumulative Update Server Hotfix Package (MOSS server-package): August 31, 2010
For more information about how to configure the User Profile Synchronization service, visit the following Microsoft website:
ID Bài viết: 2432041 - Xem lại Lần cuối: 26-05-2011 - Bản sửa đổi: 1