- In a Microsoft Office Communications Server (OCS) environment, only an A record for the OCS front-end server is available. No Service Location (SRV) record for automatic client logon is available.
- You try to use the Test Connection function in the Conferencing Add-in for Office Outlook, which uses automatic discovery.
- Use an SRV record instead of an A record for the OCS front-end server in the OCS environment. For more information, click the following link to view the Microsoft TechNet article:
Create and Verify DNS Records for Your Server or Pool
- In Advanced Connection Settings in Conferencing Add-in for Office Outlook, specify the following settings to comply with the settings on the OCS front-end server:
- Server name and port number.
- Connection protocol.
ID Bài viết: 2432099 - Xem lại Lần cuối: 26-08-2011 - Bản sửa đổi: 1