- You have a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 SP1 server that has the Mailbox server role installed.
- The name of the Exchange Server 2010 SP1 server contains one or more lowercase characters. For example, the name of the server is Mailboxserver.
- You add this server to a Database Availability Group (DAG).
- You open the Exchange Management Console (EMC), and then you try to view the mailbox database copies in the DAG.
Note This issue occurs when you have Exchange Server 2010 SP1 installed.
- Run the following cmdlet that is provided by the Exchange Management Shell (EMS) to view the mailbox database copies:Get-MailboxDatabaseCopyStatus
- Change all characters of the server name within the configuration container to capital characters. You can do this by using the Active Directory Service Interfaces Editor (ADSI Edit):
- Open the ADSI Edit tool.
- Connect ADSI Edit to the Configuration naming context.
- Locate the following item:
CN=Configuration,...\CN=Services\CN=Microsoft Exchange\CN=<organization name>\CN=Administrative Groups\CN=<admin groups>\CN=Servers\CN=<server name>
- Right-click the CN=<server name> item, and then select Rename.
- Change all characters to capital characters.
- Click Mailbox under Organization Configuration.
- Click the Database Management tab on the upper-right side of the Exchange Management Console window.
- Select a database that is listed under the Database Management tab.
- Start the EMC
- Click Mailbox under Server Configuration.
For more information about how to create a Database Availability Group, visit the following Microsoft website:
For more information about the Get-MailboxDatabaseCopyStatus cmdlet, visit the following Microsoft website:
ID Bài viết: 2432494 - Xem lại Lần cuối: 06-04-2011 - Bản sửa đổi: 1