- You create two Shared Service Providers (SSPs) on the same server in Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007.
- You perform a profile import on one SSP.
- You try to perform a Business Data Connector (BDC) content source crawl on another SSP.
Registry key informationImportant This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit in the Open box, and then click OK.
- Locate and then select the following registry subkey: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Office Server\12.0
- On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
- Type BDCCrawlDisableDefaultAppDomain, and then press ENTER.
- In the Details pane, right-click BDCCrawlDisableDefaultAppDomain, and then click Modify.
- In the Value data box, type 1, and then click OK.
- Exit Registry Editor.
- You can perform a profile import on the SSP on which the BDC content source crawl occurs. Then, perform the BDC content source crawl again.
- You can restart the search service on the Office SharePoint server. Then, perform the BDC content source crawl again.
ID Bài viết: 2432873 - Xem lại Lần cuối: 24-11-2010 - Bản sửa đổi: 1