For more information about the Click-to-Run technology, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- You install the Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student suite or the Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Business suite by using a retail DVD or by using a downloaded file.
- During the installation, you notice that the Include a free trial of Microsoft Office Professional 2010 check box is selected.
In this scenario, the following behavior occurs:
- If you install Office 2010 Home and Student: The Office 2010 Professional trial versions of Microsoft Outlook 2010, of Microsoft Access 2010, and of Microsoft Publisher 2010 are installed as part of the suite.
- If you install Office 2010 Home and Business: The Office 2010 Professional trial versions of Microsoft Access 2010 and of Microsoft Publisher 2010 are installed as part of the suite.
- Open Microsoft Word 2010.
- On the File menu, click Help.
- Verify that the Office 2010 Professional trial version is displayed, as the following picture shows:
- Open a Microsoft Office program that is not a trial version, such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, or Microsoft OneNote.
- Click the File tab.
- Click Help.
- Under Trial Product, find Microsoft Office Professional 2010, and then click Licensing Operations.
- Click Remove Trial.
ID Bài viết: 2435969 - Xem lại Lần cuối: 26-08-2011 - Bản sửa đổi: 1