- In Outlook 2010, click File, and then click Account Settings in the Info tab.
- Click to select the other e-mail account in the E-mail tab of the Account Settings dialog.
- Click Set as Default, and then click Close.
- Click the Home tab.
- Click Junk, and then click Junk E-mail Options. Notice the title bar of the dialog has the name of the e-mail account that is currently being configured.
- Add any senders to the Blocked Senders list or the Safe Senders list.
- Click OK.
- Switch your original account back to default by following steps 1 to 3 above.
ID Bài viết: 2447034 - Xem lại Lần cuối: 20-10-2010 - Bản sửa đổi: 1