- You create a transport rule on a server that has the Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Hub Transport server role or the Exchange Server 2007 Edge Transport server role installed.
- The transport rule copies email messages to a mail-enabled public folder.
- You install Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3) on the server.
- You use the Exchange Management Console (EMC) or the Exchange Management Shell (EMS) to view the transport rule. For example, you run the Get-TransportRule cmdlet in the EMS.
Note Despite the warning message, the transport rule still works.
- A distribution list that contains whose only member is a mail-enabled public folder.
- A contact that resolves to the email address of a mail-enabled public folder.
ID Bài viết: 2448291 - Xem lại Lần cuối: 31-03-2011 - Bản sửa đổi: 1