- You uploaded a video to a Microsoft Office 365 Video channel.
- The video file uses one of the following file-name extensions:
- The video finished processing.
Note The original user who uploaded the video can confirm that the video finished processing by browsing to the My Videos section of the channel. If the video is available for playback, processing has finished.
- You browse to the channel.
- Rename the file name extension to .mp4, and then re-upload the video to the site.
- Have the original user who uploaded the video browse to the My Videos section of the channel, open the video, and then share the URL of the video page with users who want to view the video.
ID Bài viết: 3020646 - Xem lại Lần cuối: 21-12-2016 - Bản sửa đổi: 1