You expect the contact photo to be displayed in Outlook, resembling the following.
You also discover that contact photos are missing in Skype for Business or Lync, as shown in the following screen shot.
Method 1: Outlook Options
- On the File menu in Outlook, click Options, and then click People (or Contacts in Outlook 2010).
- Enable the Show user photographs when available check box.
- Click OK.
- Close and restart Outlook, and Skype for Business or Lync.
Method 2: Group Policy
If you are using Group Policy to manage this setting, disable the Do not display photograph policy setting.
To update an existing policy that's configured to disable the Show user photographs when available option, follow these steps:
- Start the Group Policy Management Console (GPMC).
- Under User Configuration, expand Administrative Templates to locate the policy node for your template.
- When you are using the Office16.admx and Office16.adml templates, this node is named Microsoft Office 2016.
- When you are using the Office15.admx and Office15.adml templates, this node is named Microsoft Office 2013.
- Under Contact Card, double-click Do not display photograph.
- Select Disabled or Not Configured, and then click OK.
- Click OK for the rest of the dialog boxes.
- Without Group Policy:
- With Group Policy:
ID Bài viết: 3049193 - Xem lại Lần cuối: 23-10-2015 - Bản sửa đổi: 1