In this situation, consider the following scenarios.
- Scenario 1
You're in location that's not covered by your home provider, and therefore, you're roaming. In the Connection Manager application, you select the 4G and Automatic Registration options.
- Scenario 2
You blocked your PIN while the Connection Manager application was configured to automatically select an operator. Then, you unblocked your PIN by entering your personal unblocking key (PUK). Finally, you try to manually select an operator.
Follow the steps in this section carefully. Serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Before you modify it, back up the registry for restoration in case problems occur.
To resolve the issue, disable the Automatic Connection Engine. To do this, set the AutoConfig registry key as follows:
possible values: 1 = enabled (default)
0 = disabled
For the setting to take effect, you must restart the WWANSVC.
- The roaming network offers 4G, 3G, and 2G.
- The WWANSVC tries to connect to 4G (as requested by the application).
- The operator of the roaming network rejects the registration request (for example, because the roaming contract allows only 3G).
- The MBN adapter forwards the rejection by signaling WwanRegisterStateDeregistered to the WWANSVC.
- The WWANSVC does not update the application by sending OnSetRegisterModeComplete notice.
ID Bài viết: 3097526 - Xem lại Lần cuối: 16-10-2015 - Bản sửa đổi: 1