Be aware that the update on the Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2016. It doesn't apply to the Office 2016 Click-to-Run editions, such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- You start Outlook 2016, and you use a right-to-left language. In this situation, when you move another window over Outlook 2016, a redraw issue occurs, and the background of Outlook 2016 isn't repainted correctly. Therefore, it is difficult to read the content in Outlook 2016.
BUG #: 2668079 (OfficeMain)
- After you change from Mouse mode to Touch mode in Office 2016 applications, the Quick Access Toolbar (QAT) icons aren't enlarged.
BUG #: 2716071 (OfficeMain)
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3114536 for 32-bit version of Office 2016
- Download update KB3114536 for 64-bit version of Office 2016
- Start an Office 2016 application.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2016 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2016 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2016|
ID Bài viết: 3114536 - Xem lại Lần cuối: 12-01-2016 - Bản sửa đổi: 1