Be aware that the update in the Microsoft Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It doesn't apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions, such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- Assume that you copy and paste list items within multilevel lists and then decrease the list level in PowerPoint 2013. When you decrease the list level for an item for which the left indent can't be decreased any longer, the left indent is increased.
- Images in email messages aren't scaled correctly in Outlook 2013 if you use high DPI monitors.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center. The updates in the Download Center can't be installed on Office Home and Student 2013 RT.
- Download update KB3115253 for 32-bit version of Office 2013
- Download update KB3115253 for 64-bit version of Office 2013
- Start an Office 2013 application, such as Microsoft Word 2013.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|
ID Bài viết: 3115253 - Xem lại Lần cuối: 20-01-2017 - Bản sửa đổi: 2