Note This is build 15.0.4841.1000 of the cumulative update package.
We recommend that you test those hotfixes before you deploy them in a production environment. Because the builds are cumulative, each new release contains all the hotfixes and security updates that were included with the previous SharePoint Server 2013 update package releases.
Important notes about the cumulative update package
- The Microsoft Office 2013 hotfixes are now multilingual. This cumulative update package contains updates for all languages.
- This cumulative update package includes all the server component packages. Additionally, this cumulative update package updates only those components that are installed on the system.
This update also fixes the issues that are described in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base articles:
- MS16-088: Description of the security update for Word Automation Services on SharePoint Server 2013: July 12, 2016 (KB3115285)
- July 12, 2016, update for SharePoint Foundation 2013 (KB3115297)
- MS16-088: Description of the security update for SharePoint Foundation 2013: July 12, 2016 (KB3115294)
- July 12, 2016, update for SharePoint Server 2013 (KB3115286)
Hotfixes that are included in this cumulative update packageThis cumulative update package contains all the .msp files that we released as hotfixes or as public updates that target SharePoint Server 2013. This update package also targets SharePoint Foundation 2013. Therefore, you don't have to install those packages separately.
PrerequisitesTo apply this cumulative update, you must have Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Service Pack 1 installed.
Restart requirementYou may have to restart the computer after you apply this cumulative update.
ID Bài viết: 3115293 - Xem lại Lần cuối: 12-07-2016 - Bản sửa đổi: 1