Be aware that the update in the Microsoft Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It doesn't apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions, such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- Assume that you copy and paste a range of cells that has an ID property set in Excel 2013. If you use the ClearContents method to clear the content of the pasted cells, Excel 2013 may crash.
- Assume that you insert a spreadsheet to a notebook in OneNote 2013. When you select Edit and try to insert a comment in a cell in Excel 2013, Excel 2013 may crash.
- Excel 2013 silently blocks the loading of untrusted HTML files. This issue occurs after you install MS16-088: Description of the security update for Excel 2013: July 12, 2016 (KB3115262). After you install this new update, Excel 2013 will open HTML documents (even if they're renamed as .xls files) in protected view instead of silently failing.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center. The updates in the Download Center can't be installed on Office Home and Student 2013 RT.
- Download update KB3115455 for 32-bit version of Excel 2013
- Download update KB3115455 for 64-bit version of Excel 2013
- Start Microsoft Excel 2013.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|
ID Bài viết: 3115455 - Xem lại Lần cuối: 20-01-2017 - Bản sửa đổi: 2