- Click Start, point to All Programs, point to
Accessories, and then click Command Prompt.
- At a command prompt, type the following command , and then press ENTER:set devmgr_show_nonpresent_devices=1
- For Windows 8 and later: From Start, search for device manager, and select Device Manager from the search results.
For Windows 7 and earlier: Type the following command a command prompt, and then press ENTER:
- Troubleshoot the devices and drivers in Device Manager.
Note Click Show hidden devices on the View menu in Device Manager before you can see devices that are not connected to the computer.
- When you finish troubleshooting, close Device Manager.
- Type exit at the command prompt.
Note For Windows 7 and earlier, when you close the command prompt window, Window clears the devmgr_show_nonpresent_devices=1 variable that you set in step 2 and prevents ghosted devices from being displayed when you click Show hidden devices.
- Right-click My Computer.
- Click Properties.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Click the Environment Variables tab.
- Set the variables in the System Variables box.
- Typical, hidden devices that are not displayed (non-Plug and Play drivers, printers, and so on)
- Phantom devices that are not connected to the computer
ID Bài viết: 315539 - Xem lại Lần cuối: 18-01-2017 - Bản sửa đổi: 6