Note To determine which OneDrive sync client you're using, see the following Microsoft Office website:
- You use the following method in Windows 10 to encrypt the contents of a file or a folder:
- Right-click the folder or file that you want to encrypt, and then click Properties.
- Click the General tab, and then click Advanced.
- Select the Encrypt contents to secure data check box, click OK, and then click OK again.
- You use the OneDrive for Business sync application to synchronize the encrypted file or folder.
- Files and folders that are uploaded to the SharePoint Online Document library are available to users through the usual SharePoint Online permissions.
- A Windows 10 client won't encrypt the files or folders within the OneDrive for Business library on the site.
- On the OneDrive for Business site, when you create a file or a folder that's configured to synchronize by using the OneDrive for Business sync application (onedrive.exe), the item will synchronize to the local computer as a file or folder without encryption. For encryption to occur, you must move the file or folder from the encrypted synchronized folder (such as OneDrive – Contoso) to the desktop or another folder, and then move it back to the encrypted folder in Windows 10.
ID Bài viết: 3169851 - Xem lại Lần cuối: 21-12-2016 - Bản sửa đổi: 1