- You use SQL Server 2016 Master Data Services (MDS).
- You have an MDS database that contains lots of members—for example, more than 50 million.
- You perform one of the following actions:
- Open the home page of the MDS website
- Calculate member security
- Working with REST APIs
In this scenario, you may experience slow performance when you work with the MDS database, as in the following cases:
- When you open the home page of the MDS website, it might take more than 10 seconds to load the page. After you install this update, it might take less than 1 second.
- A large-membership security calculation operation takes a very long time to complete, and it consumes all the available memory and a large amount of storage space. After you install this update, the calculation operation is completed much faster, and it consumes much less memory and storage space.
ID Bài viết: 3170080 - Xem lại Lần cuối: 25-07-2016 - Bản sửa đổi: 1