Note This article does not apply if both NETLOGON and SYSVOL shares are missing.
To work around this issue, set the SysvolReady Flag registry value to "0" and then back to "1" in the registry. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
- Locate the following subkey in Registry Editor:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Netlogon\Parameters
- In the details pane, right-click the SysvolReady flag, and then click Modify.
- In the Value data box, type 0, and then click OK.
- Again in the details pane, right-click the SysvolReady flag, and then click Modify.
- In the Value data box, type 1, and then click OK.
- NTFRS first puts changes in the following location:\Windows\SYSVOL\domain\DO_NOT_REMOVE_NtFrs_PreInstall_DirectoryThen, NTFRS notifies Netlogon to share out SYSVOL by setting the SysvolReady Flag registry entry to "1."
- NTFRS then moves and renames files from the location that is mentioned in step 1 to the following folder:\Windows\SYSVOL\domain
- However, if the Netlogon service reads the SysvolReady Flag entry in the registry very quickly, the Netlogon service tries to share out the \Windows\SYSVOL\domain\scripts folder before NTFRS creates this folder. Therefore, the NETLOGON share is not created.
ID Bài viết: 947022 - Xem lại Lần cuối: 14-05-2012 - Bản sửa đổi: 1