Description: DNS server could not bind a datagram (UDP) socket to
IP_address. The data is the error.
Description: DNS Server could not open socket for address [IP_address]. Verify that this is a valid IP address on this machine. If it is NOT valid use the Interfaces dialog under Server Properties in the DNS Manager to remove it from the list of IP interfaces. Then stop and restart the DNS server. (If this was the only IP interface on this machine and the DNS server may not have started as a result of this error. In that case remove the DNS\Parmeters\ListenAddress value in the services section of the registry and restart.) If this is a valid IP address for this machine, make sure that no other application (e.g. another DNS server) is running that would attempt to use the DNS port.
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- DNS Server
- Use a different server for DNS Server, instead of installing NAT and DNS Server on the same host.
- Do not use the DHCP allocator and DNS proxy functionality in NAT (use the DHCP Server service instead).
- Configure DNS Server so that it does not listen on the IP address of the network adaptor that is functioning as the private interface for NAT. To do this, follow these steps:
- Start the DNS snap-in in the Microsoft Management Console (MMC), right-click the DNS server, and then click Properties.
- Click the Interfaces tab, and then in the Listen on section, click to select the Only the following IP addresses check box.
- Click the IP address that you do not want the server to listen on, and then click Remove.
- Click OK and close the DNS snap-in.
文章 ID：279678 - 上次审阅时间：2014年6月19日 - 修订版本： 1