Be aware that the update in the Microsoft Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It doesn't apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions, such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- Assume that you set the Windows taskbar to auto-hide. When you switch to the Slide Sorter view in PowerPoint 2013, the auto-hidden taskbar can't be reactivated.
- Images in email messages aren't scaled correctly in Outlook 2013 if you use high DPI monitors.
- Assume that you have a Project .mpp file that's stored in a SharePoint document library. When you click the file name, the project opens but you don't see a banner that offers you the ability to edit or check out the project. Instead, the project may keep in a read-only state and you can't save or check in changes.
Note To fix this issue, you also need to install July 5, 2016, update for Project 2013 (KB3115264).
- When you open the Compare Versions dialog box for a document that's stored in a document library on a SharePoint server for the first time in Word 2013, no document versions are displayed.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center. The updates in the Download Center can't be installed on Office Home and Student 2013 RT.
- Download update KB3115255 for 32-bit version of Office 2013
- Download update KB3115255 for 64-bit version of Office 2013
- Start an Office 2013 application, such as Microsoft Word 2013.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|
文章 ID：3115255 - 上次审阅时间：2017年1月20日 - 修订版本： 2