- You have a Hyper-V host that's running Windows Server 2012 R2.
- The Hyper-V Virtual Machines data resides somewhere other than on the system drive.
- You back up VM data and bare metal recovery (BMR) by using Windows Server Backup (WSB).
- Boot into the WinRE, and make sure that the Only Restore System Drives option is selected, as shown here.
- After the BMR is restored, restore the Hyper-V–specific backup by using Windows Server Backup.
This two-step process makes sure that the VMs and the data are fully restored.
For more information about BMR, see https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/askcore/2011/05/12/bare-metal-restore.
文章 ID：3171712 - 上次审阅时间：2016年6月23日 - 修订版本： 1