After you upgrade from Windows 10 Version 1506 or 1511 to Windows 10 Version 1607, you find that some custom ink settings are reverted to the default settings.
This problem occurs because some ink customization settings are not migrated during the upgrade process.
For Toshiba devicesImportant
Follow the steps in this section carefully. Serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Before you modify it, back up the registry for restoration in case problems occur.
Users of Toshiba systems can follow these steps to fix the issue:
- Copy the following into a text file:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
- Save the file as "FixToshibaInk.reg" (make sure that the file extension is .reg and not .txt).
- Double-click the FixToshibaInk.reg file.
Note If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- In the dialog box that asks "Adding information can unintentionally change or delete values and cause components to stop... Are you sure you want to continue?," click Yes.
- Click OK.
- On the Start menu, click Settings (gear icon), click Devices, click Pen and Windows Ink, and then click OEM Default option for both the single click and Pen double click settings.
For other devicesFor other devices, please contact the manufacturer for more information.
文章 ID：3183430 - 上次审阅时间：2016年8月2日 - 修订版本： 1