To buy eligible products online and pick up in-store, select Pick up at a store near me during checkout.
Where we ship
The United States Microsoft Store only ships to the U.S. and Puerto Rico. For sales in other countries or regions, visit one of the international Microsoft Stores.
We need a full street address for delivery purposes. Rural route numbers are OK, but may result in longer delivery times. We don't ship to personal mailboxes, APO addresses, or U.S. territories other than Puerto Rico.
We don't recommend shipping to a P.O. box; however, if your only option is a P.O. box, we deliver to P.O. boxes under the following conditions:
- The Address 1 or Address 2 lines must contain one of the following variations: POBOX #, POSTALBOX #, POSTBOX #, POSTOFFICEBOX #, or BOX #, where # is a P.O. box number.
- Letters in the address can be uppercase or lowercase.
- Any of the following separator characters between letters: . , ; : # < > or a space.
We don't deliver to these P.O. boxes:
- In Puerto Rico.
- Xbox Design Lab ships FedEx only, and therefore can't be routed to deliver to a P.O. box.
Shipment tracking, times, and cost
If you'd like to follow your order, see Track your order from Microsoft Store. You can also make changes in the name and address associated with your Microsoft account, which is also the shipping address.
Puerto Rico delivery
2-3 business days
|2-3 business days |
(if ordered by 12pm PST)
1-2 business days
|1-2 business days |
(if ordered by 12pm PST)
Free Expedited 2-3 day shipping: Available on eligible products. Not available with Xbox Design Lab products or any customizable products. Not available for some AK zip codes.
Our business days are Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, excluding holidays. If you place an order on a weekend or holiday, or after 1:00 PM Eastern Time, the order will be processed on the next business day.
Delivery times through Microsoft Store may take longer around holidays or due to circumstances out of our control. Our carriers don’t deliver on the weekend or holidays.
- Delivery times might vary for custom products.
- Other shipping conditions may apply for certain products depending on your location.
- All shipments from the United States Microsoft Store are subject to our carriers' terms and conditions.
UPS My Choice, FedEx Delivery Manager, and Informed Delivery by USPS membership services
In addition to Microsoft Store's free standard shipping and select, expedited, and express shipping options, you can customize and change your shipping options directly with UPS, FedEx, or USPS through their membership services.
Membership services include these benefits:
- Pick up your package at one of their pick-up locations or change the delivery address.
- Schedule a delivery date and get an estimated delivery-time window.
- Get delivery alerts and a view of upcoming deliveries.
How to use UPS, FedEx, or USPS membership services
When your package ships, you'll receive a shipment confirmation email from Microsoft which has your package's assigned carrier (UPS, FedEx, or USPS) and tracking number. Visit that carrier's website and sign up to create a new account or log in with an existing account. Custom delivery and pickup options are made directly with UPS, FedEx, or USPS and are subject to the applicable carrier's terms and conditions.