Microsoft distributes Microsoft SQL Server 2012 fixes as one downloadable file. Because the fixes are cumulative, each new release contains all the hotfixes and all the security fixes that were included with the previous SQL Server 2012 fix release.
Consider the following scenario:
- You install Microsoft SQL Server 2012 PowerPivot for Microsoft Excel 2010 or SQL Server 2012 Analysis Services. You use a tabular deployment mode for the installation.
- There is a table in the model that contains many base columns and calculated columns. One of the calculated columns uses the RELATED function Data Analysis Expressions (DAX).
- You perform a ProcessFull operation on the table.
- The table contains more than one outgoing relationships.
- At least two relationships have the same foreign key column.
- The primary key column for each relationship has the same name.
This issue occurs because the relationship that has a dependency on the calculated column is selected arbitrarily. Therefore, the calculated column that depends on the relationship is processed before the relationship is processed.
Cumulative update information
SQL Server 2012The fix for this issue was first released in Cumulative Update 2. For more information about how to obtain this cumulative update package for SQL Server 2012, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
2703275 Cumulative update package 2 for SQL Server 2012Note Because the builds are cumulative, each new fix release contains all the hotfixes and all the security fixes that were included with the previous SQL Server 2012 fix release. We recommend that you consider applying the most recent fix release that contains this hotfix. For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
2692828 The SQL Server 2012 builds that were released after SQL Server 2012 was released
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
To work around this issue, do not use the same name for the primary key column for each relationship.
文章識別碼：2720619 - 最後檢閱時間：2012年11月19日 - 修訂： 1
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Enterprise, Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Developer, Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Standard