Consider the following scenario:
- Server A and Server B are running Microsoft Exchange Server 2010.
- User A posts a message to a public folder that is hosted on Server A.
- The message is replicated to Server B.
- User A changes the message that is posted on Server A.
- User B changes the message that is posted on Server B. Therefore, a conflict condition exists.
- User A deletes the message in Microsoft Outlook.
- User A uses the "Recover Deleted Items" feature in Outlook to restore the message that has conflicts.
This issue occurs because the ptagReplicaChangeNumber MAPI property is not restored.
To work around this issue, follow these steps:
- Use the "Recover Deleted Items" feature in Outlook to restore the message.
- Use a drag-and-drop operation to move the message to a folder in the file system. For example, use a drag-and-drop operation to move the message to the Desktop folder.
- Use another drag-and-drop operation to move the message back to any folder in Outlook.
- Verify that the conflict messages are visible in the message.
- Restore the message to the public folder.
文章識別碼：2733921 - 最後檢閱時間：2012年8月18日 - 修訂： 1
Exchange Server 2010 Standard, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Enterprise