- In Acct Category Maintenance (PA.ACC.00), you set up an account category OVERMAX to be used to track amounts that are over a defined maximum.
- In Project Controller Setup (PA.SET.00), on the Bill to a Maximum Setup tab, you enter an Acct Category that will have a maximum amount (such as REVENUE), and enter OVERMAX as the Over-Max Adjustment Acct Category.
- In Project Maximums Maintenance (PA.PMM.00), you enter a maximum amount for REVENUE for a project.
- You bill more REVENUE than the maximum amount that was established for this project, and when you do that, you notice that the amount over the maximum is posted to the OVERMAX account category.
- In Project Maximums Maintenance (PA.PMM.00), you increase the maximum amount for REVENUE for the project.
- You bill more REVENUE for this project.
When you do this, you notice that the system recognizes the new REVENUE maximum and adjusts REVENUE correctly, but does not back out or adjust the amount that had previously been posted to the OVERMAX account category.
Hotfix information for Microsoft Dynamics SLA supported hotfix is now available from Microsoft. However, this hotfix is intended to correct only the problem that is described in this article. Apply this hotfix only to systems that are experiencing this specific problem. This hotfix might receive additional testing. Therefore, if you are not severely affected by this problem, we recommend that you wait for the next Microsoft Dynamics SL Service Pack that contains this hotfix as specified in the "Status" section in this article.
To resolve this problem, click the "View and request hotfix downloads" link at the top of this article to obtain the hotfix.
Note If additional issues occur or any troubleshooting is required, you might have to create a separate service request. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for this specific hotfix. To create a separate service request, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
File informationThe English version of this hotfix has the file attributes (or later file attributes) that are listed in the following table. The dates and times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). When you view the file information, it is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.
Microsoft Dynamics SL 7.0 Feature Pack 1 (FP1)
|Changed Files||Date||File Version|
Installation informationInstall this hotfix by following the installation instructions that are included in the hotfix download.
PrerequisitesFor information about the prerequisites for this hotfix, refer to the installation instructions that are included in the hotfix download.
Restart requirementIf you are prompted, restart the computer after you install the hotfix.
Removal informationYou cannot remove this hotfix.
This problem was reported as issue number 24524.
This problem was corrected in Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011 Feature Pack 1.
文章識別碼：2742473 - 最後檢閱時間：2017年2月3日 - 修訂： 2