- The MPIO feature is enabled to provide access via both SAS ports.
- Disk firmware does not provide optimal performance when both SAS ports are in use.
You can work around this issue by trying a different Load Balance policy using the appropriate options mentioned below:
Work around when using Storage Spaces or when LB policies have not been manually set per-disk:
- Use the Set-MSDSMGlobalDefaultLoadBalancePolicy cmdlet from the MPIO module in Windows Powershell to specify a different LB policy to apply to all pool disks.
Work around when not using Storage Spaces, or when LB policies have been set per-disk manually:
- Open Disk Management. To open Disk Management, on the Windows desktop, click Start; in the Start Search field, type diskmgmt.msc; and then, in the Programs list, click diskmgmt.
- Right-click the multipathed disk for which you want to change the policy setting, and click Properties.
- Click the MPIO tab.
- In the Select the MPIO Policy dropdown list select another policy, such as Least Blocks.
- Click OK.
- Repeat above steps for all other multipathed disks exhibiting slow performance.
iSCSI Initiator WMI V2 Classes for Windows Server 2012 and Windows 8
文章識別碼：2744261 - 最後檢閱時間：2012年9月7日 - 修訂： 1