- The invoice number (in addition to the VAT base and the amount from the original document)
- The reason for the correction
- Adds a method to record reasons for corrections in the following:
- Sales orders and free-text invoices (header and lines)
- Project invoice (header)
- Extends the Microsoft Dynamics AX data model with attributes for storing the reason codes in the following:
- Sales orders (header and lines)
- Free-text invoices (header and lines)
- Sales invoice journal (header and lines)
- Project invoice proposal (header)
- Project invoice journal (header)
- Adds a method to manually enter reason codes in the following forms:
- Sales orders
- Free-text invoices
- Project invoice proposals
- Adds a method to manually select reason codes when you run the Create credit note function in sales orders and free-text invoices.
- Adds a parameter to the Accounts Receivable parameters for controlling the return reason. This parameter should be entered for every credit note line during the posting of a sales invoice in Accounts Receivable and in Projects.
- Adds a function for credit notes that is independent of document sign (positive or negative) and assigns a number from the credit notes number series. This is applicable for the Accounts Receivable and Projects modules.
- Changed the sales invoice printout for a credit note that is printed from sales orders, from free-text invoices, and from project invoices.
- Print the document name to include "Tax corrective document" for credit notes.
- Changed sales-tax specifications on the printout to print the following items:
- The original invoice numbers and tax specifications
- The current document tax specifications, grouped by original invoice numbers
- The difference between the original invoices and the current document
- Prints the reason comment in the document header. If the in-line reason comment differs from the comment in the header, prints the reason comment in-line.
- Changed the cash discounts posting algorithm on the Accounts Receivable side by adding automatic creation and posting of a credit note for cash discounts.
- Adds the following new fields to the Accounts Receivables parameters:
- Create credit note for cash discount
- Reason code for cash discount
- If the Create credit note for cash discount parameter is enabled, and if the system posts a customer invoice and a payment application that has a calculated cash discount, the system now does the following:
- Posts the full payment amount without a cash discount to the customer transactions and general ledger.
- Automatically creates and posts a free-text invoice that contains the cash discount information.
- Settles the free-text invoice in step 2 together with the customer invoice in step 1.
Post-update proceduresTo set up a default reason code, follow these steps:
- In Accounts Receivable, click Setup, and then click Customer reasons.
- Create a new line for a new reason code, and then set value of the Customer field to True.
- On the Sales Tax tab, select Reverse sales tax for cash discounts.
- On the General tab, in the Tax group, select Reverse sales tax on cash discount.
- In Accounts Receivable, click Setup, and then click Parameters.
- In the Reason code requirements group on the General tab, set the Require reasons for credit notes field to True.
- On the Settlement tab, set the Post credit note for cash discounts field to True.
- Click lookup for the Reason code for cash discounts field, and then select a code from the Reason code list.
To create, post, and print a credit note in a sales order, follow these steps:
- Click Functions, and then click Create credit note.
- Click the Select all button that is in-line with the invoice that is posted in the invoice header.
- In the Reason code field, select a reason code.
- Set the Create corrective lines parameter to True, and then confirm the action.
- Edit the Sales tax group field and the Item sales tax group field on the corrected line.
- In the Invoice Posting window, click Posting, click Invoice, and then click OK.
Hotfix informationA supported hotfix is available from Microsoft. There is a "Hotfix download available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If you are encountering an issue downloading, installing this hotfix, or have other technical support questions, contact your partner or, if enrolled in a support plan directly with Microsoft, you can contact technical support for Microsoft Dynamics and create a new support request. To do this, visit the following Microsoft website:
Installation informationIf you have customizations for one or more of the methods or the tables that are affected by this hotfix, you must apply these changes in a test environment before you apply the hotfix in a production environment.
For more information about how to install this hotfix, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
PrerequisitesYou must have Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 installed to apply this hotfix.
Restart requirementYou must restart the Application Object Server (AOS) service after you apply the hotfix.
文章識別碼：2820342 - 最後檢閱時間：2017年2月17日 - 修訂： 2