Windows Media Player is unavailable after you install the Desktop Experience feature on Windows Server 2012 R2. This issue occurs under the following circumstances.
- You upgrade from Windows Server 2012 to Windows Server 2012 R2.
- You did not have the Desktop Experience feature installed before the upgrade.
- You install the Desktop Experience after the upgrade.
There is an issue with the component specific to how it behaves during upgrade.
To resolve this issue, manually enable the MediaPlayback component.
- Open an elevated command prompt.
- Type the following command:
dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:MediaPlayback
文章識別碼：2930529 - 最後檢閱時間：2014年2月20日 - 修訂： 1