Consider the following scenario:
- You upload a document that contains a pivot table to a Microsoft SharePoint document library, and the pivot table consumes a BI semantic model connection.
- You do not have System Administration permissions on the Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (PowerPivot) instance.
- You try to update the pivot table in the document, for example, by using a slicer.
Cannot find the OLAP cube Model. Either the OLAP database has been changed or you don't have permissions to connect to the cube. The PivotTable report was not refreshed.
Cumulative Update informationThe issue was first fixed in the following cumulative update of SQL Server.
- Cumulative Update 3 for SQL Server 2014 SP1
- Cumulative Update 10 for SQL Server 2014
- Cumulative Update 7 for SQL Server 2012 SP2
Note After you apply this hotfix, you have to run the "PowerPivot Configuration Tool" after Upgrading the Analysis Services POWERPIVOT Instance.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
文章識別碼：3068359 - 最後檢閱時間：2015年10月19日 - 修訂： 1