This article describes an issue in which Bluetooth pairing fails on Windows Embedded Compact 2013. An update is available to resolve this issue. Before you install this update, all previously issued updates for this product must be installed.
Consider the following scenario:
- You have a Windows Embedded Compact 2013 device that has a USB Bluetooth 2.1 enabled module.
- You try to pair the device to an Android device.
- When you're prompted for SSP Authentication, you reply as follows to the key match request:
- On the Windows Embedded Compact 2013 device: Yes
- On the Android device: Cancel (No)
Software update information
Download informationWindows Embedded Compact 2013 Monthly Update (November 2015) is now available from Microsoft. To download this Windows Embedded Compact 2013 monthly update, go to Microsoft OEM Online or MyOEM.
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if all previously issued updates for this product have also been installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any other updates.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
文章識別碼：3121380 - 最後檢閱時間：2015年12月15日 - 修訂： 1