- Modern Authentication is enabled in your organization.
- Azure Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) is also enabled in the organization.
To resolve this issue, use the following options.For on-premises deployments:
- Modern Authentication for Skype for Business Server 2015 was released in the March 2016 Cumulative Update (CU2). However, this is only supported for the Windows client without Exchange integration support. There is no workaround to add Exchange integration support.
- Notice that Lync Server 2013 does not support Modern Authentication.
For Office 365 tenants (pure online):
- Multi-Factor Authentication is supported when you use Modern Authentication in a pure online organization (both Exchange and Skype for Business are online). Enabling Modern Authentication for your Skype for Business Online tenant and your Exchange Online tenant is a prerequisite before mobile apps can use Modern Authentication. Modern Authentication is turned off by default in Skype for Business in Office 365. Tenant admins must first enable their tenant for Modern Authentication.
- For more information, see Skype for Business Online: Enable your tenant for modern authentication and Exchange Online: How to enable your tenant for modern authentication.
For Skype for Business hybrid deployments:
- Modern Authentication for mobile clients is not yet supported in the following deployment topologies:
- Exchange Online with Modern Authentication turned on and Skype for Business on-premises without Modern Authentication turned on.
- Skype for Business Server 2015 and Skype for Business Online in a split domain hybrid configuration (for example, SharedSIPAddressSpace = true) with Modern Authentication turned on for both Skype for Business Server and Skype for Business Online.
文章識別碼：3126604 - 最後檢閱時間：2017年2月22日 - 修訂： 17