You create a view that queries data from a Table-Valued User-Defined function in Microsoft SQL Server. If the function is defined in another database that's referred to by a synonym in the query, you may receive the following error message:
Msg 0, Level 11, State 0A severe error occurred on the current command. The results, if any, should be discarded.
Cumulative Update informationThis issue is fixed in the following updates:
- Cumulative Update 13 for SQL Server 2014
- Cumulative Update 6 for SQL Server 2014 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
- Cumulative Update 11 for SQL Server 2012 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
- Cumulative Update 3 for SQL Server 2012 SP3
- Cumulative Update 1 for SQL Server 2016
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
文章識別碼：3139489 - 最後檢閱時間：2016年7月26日 - 修訂： 1