Consider the following scenario:
- You create a Reporting Services report by using Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Report Builder.
- You add a Tablix that has more than two columns to the report.
- You change the CanGrow property for one column to False, and leave theother columns with the default setting True.
- You change the VerticalAlign property to Middle or Bottom for that column.
- You publish the report to a Reporting Services server.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
文章識別碼：3172732 - 最後檢閱時間：2016年7月25日 - 修訂： 1