Please be aware that the update in Download Center applies to Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It does not apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?).
Windows UpdateUse Windows Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and install from the Microsoft Download Center. The updates in the Download Center cannot be installed on Office Home and Student 2013 RT.
- Download update KB2910922 for 32-bit version of Office 2013
- Download update KB2910922 for 64-bit version of Office 2013
Restart informationYou do not have to restart the computer after you install this update.
PrerequisitesTo install this hotfix package, you must have Office 2013 installed.
- Start an Office 2013 application, such as Word 2013.
- On the File menu, click Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item is not displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|
Article ID: 2910922 - Last Review: 29 Mar 2017 - Revision: 2