Improvements and fixes
Fixes the following issues:
- If a subproject in a master project has a baseline date that is earlier than its start date while the master project does not have a baseline set for the task that represents the subproject, you may be unable to create a visual report for the master project in Project 2010. Instead, you receive the following error message:An unknown error has occurred.
An error occurred and the requested action could not be completed at this time.
- When you try to create a visual report on a master project that contains a project summary task, you receive the following error message if the project summary task does not have a matching baseline: An error occurred and the requested action could not be completed at this time.
- When you assign a resource to a task in the Task Information dialog box in Project 2010, the resource assignment unit may be incorrect if Resource Availability for that resource is changed.
How to download and install the update
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3054985 for 32-bit version of Project 2010
- Download update KB3054985 for 64-bit version of Project 2010
See the information about the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates . The Office System TechCenter contains the latest administrative updates and strategic deployment resources for all versions of Office.