Improvements and fixes
Fixes the following issues:
- If dependencies between tasks in a project have unusually large lead times or lag times, saving the project in Project Web App may fail, and you receive the following error message:An error has occurred when saving your project to the server. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
- After you change the start date of an assignment on the My Tasks page or the Timesheet page in Single Entry mode, actual work on the assignment is changed unexpectedly.
- After you change project-level custom fields in a project through the Client-Server Object Model (CSOM), the project schedule may be changed unexpectedly.
- Even though you have already installed Project 2013, you may still receive the following error message from PWA: Action Not Available.
Project Professional needs to be installed to open the project. Install Project and try again.
- Project Server doesn't always test the checked-in status of a project correctly. Therefore, if a project is checked-out, there may not be a proper notification and a workflow running on the project may fail.
- After you change the booking type of a resource in a project, the booking type of the resource's assignments aren't updated to reflect the new booking type.
- Pending status updates may not be applied to a project upon check-in. Instead, they are applied until later check-in.
- The User Synchronization process may incorrectly remove users from their associated SharePoint security groups. Therefore, the users may no longer have access to Project Server.