Updates for Windows 10 version 1803
Windows 10 is a service, which means it gets better through periodic software updates.
The great news is you usually don’t have to do anything! If you have enabled automatic updates, new updates will automatically download and install whenever they’re available, so you don’t have to think about it.
On the left side of this page, you’ll find a list of all the updates released for this version of Windows. You can also find more information about releases and any known issues. Installing the most recent update ensures that you also get any previous updates you might have missed, including any important security fixes.
If you have questions or need help activating or troubleshooting Windows, see our help topics below:
- For information about how to update, see Update Windows 10.
- If you have questions about manually installing or removing an update, see Windows Update: FAQ.
- Getting an error message when updating? See Troubleshoot problems updating Windows 10.
- If you need to activate Windows, see Activation in Windows 10. If you’re having trouble with activation, see Get help with Windows activation errors.
- To get the latest major update to Windows 10, see Get the Windows 10 October 2018 Update.