To delete a user profile
1. Open System in Control Panel.
2. Click Advanced Settings, and on the Advanced tab, under User Profiles, click Settings.
3. Under Profiles stored on this computer, click the user profile you want to delete, and then click Delete.
- To perform this procedure, you must be a member of the Administrators group on the local computer, or you must have been delegated the appropriate authority. If the computer is joined to a domain, members of the Domain Admins group might be able to perform this procedure. As a security best practice, consider using Run as to perform this procedure.
- To open System, click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click System.
- To open System from a command line as an administrator, type:
runas /user: computername \Administrator "rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL sysdm.cpl"