Caution Using the MFCMAPI tool incorrectly can cause permanent damage to a mailbox. Make sure that you follow these steps carefully.
- Turn off the Automatic Replies feature in Outlook if it's currently on, and then exit Outlook.
- Download and install MFCMAPI from the following Microsoft CodePlex website:
- Start MFCMapi.
- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- Select the Use the MDB_ONLINE flag when calling OpenMsgStore check box and the Use the MAPI_NO_CACH flag when calling OpenEntry check box.
- On the Session menu, click Logon.
- Select the Outlook profile for the mailbox.
- Double-click the mailbox to open it.
- Expand Root Container, and then click Freebusy Data.
- Right-click the PR_DELEGATED_BY_RULE property that has the 0x3FE30102 tag, point to Edit as stream, and then click Binary.
The PR_DELEGATED_BY_RULE property is located in the Other Names column.
- Select all the text in the Stream (Binary) box, and then delete it.