Microsoft Band 2 uses an internal lithium-polymer battery. Learn about your Band’s power states, how to charge your Band, and how to check its battery level.
Microsoft Band 2 power states
Here’s how to turn your Band on and off and how to turn off the display to preserve power.
Turn your Band on and off
- Press and hold the power button until you feel a slight vibration and the Me Tile appears.
Power off (two ways)
- Hold the power button down until Turn Power Off? appears, then swipe left and tap Yes.
- You can also turn off your Band from the Me Tile. Here’s how:
|Step 2:|| |
Tap Turn Power Off > Yes.
Microsoft Band 2 won’t turn off while charging. Remove it from the charger first and then turn it off.
Turn the display on and off
To save battery power, your Band display automatically turns off or switches to Watch Mode when you aren’t working with the tiles. For more info, see Watch Mode.
Turning off Watch Mode helps preserve battery power. You can also enable Rotate On, which shows the time only when you rotate your wrist. For more info, see Tips for longer battery life.
Turn the display off manually
- Press the power button.
Turn the display on (two ways)
- Press the power button.
- Connect the USB charging cable to your Band.
When you turn on the display, the Me Tile appears automatically unless you had turned off the display for only a few seconds. In that case, you’ll see the last tile that was open.
Charge your Microsoft Band 2
- Connect the magnetic charging connector on the USB charging cable to the charging port on the clasp of your Band, making sure that the gold connector points on the charging cable line up with the gold connector points on the clasp. Plug the USB end of the cable into a powered USB port (USB 2.0 or greater).
- The first time you use your Band, you’ll need to charge the battery fully. It can take about two hours to fully charge.
- Powered USB ports include those on your computer and those on USB hubs or adapters that connect to a power source. Most USB hubs don’t supply power and won’t charge your Band.
- Make sure the charging port on your Band and the magnetic charging connector on the USB charging cable are clean and dry. You can wipe off sweat, dust, or grime with a clean, dry, lint-free cloth. For more info, see Clean and care for your Microsoft Band.
A full charge can last up to 48 hours but can vary significantly depending on your settings, usage, and other factors. For tips on making the battery last longer, see Tips for longer battery life.
Check the battery status
To see how much battery power remains on your Band:
- On the Me Tile, drag right to see the battery status.
ID članka: 4000312 - posljednja izmjena: 4. pro 2016. - verzija: 24