This update also includes new daylight saving time (DST) updates for Exchange Server 2010 SP3. For more information about DST, see Daylight Saving Time Help and Support Center.
Method 1: Microsoft UpdateThis update rollup is available on Microsoft Update.
Note Microsoft Update doesn't detect update rollups for Exchange Server 2010 on clustered Exchange Server 2010 systems.
Method 2: Microsoft Download CenterThe update rollup is also available for download from the following Microsoft Download Center website:
This cumulative update fixes the issues that are described in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base articles:
- KB 4014076 Migration ends and errors reported when you on-board or off-board a mailbox through Exchange Online in an Exchange Server 2010 hybrid environment
- KB 4014075 UNC path does not open in OWA when the path contains non-ASCII characters in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- KB 4013917 You cannot search in a shared mailbox through OWA in an Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 3 (Update Rollup 15 or 16) environment
- KB 4012911 Culture element is added in the wrong order when you use the ResolveNames operation in EWS in Exchange Server 2010
Installation instructionsLearn more about how to install the latest update rollup for Exchange Server 2010.
Also learn about the following update installation scenarios.
The required services are restarted automatically when you apply this update rollup.
To remove Update Rollup 17 for Exchange Server 2010 SP3, use the Add or Remove Programs item in Control Panel to remove update 4011326.
Installing this update on a DBCS version of Windows Server 2012
You can't install or uninstall Update Rollup 17 for Exchange Server 2010 SP3 on a double-byte character set (DBCS) version of Windows Server 2012 if the language preference for non-Unicode programs is set to the default language. To work around this issue, you must first change this setting. To do this, follow these steps:
- In Control Panel, select Clock, Region and Language, select Region, and then select Administrative.
- In the Language for non-Unicode programs area, select Change system locale.
- On the Current system locale list, select English (United States), and then select OK.
ID članka: 4011326 - posljednja izmjena: 21. ožu 2017. - verzija: 14